The team over at Tweak Software have just unleashed the latest update to their RV image and sequence viewer for VFX and animation artists.
This is a maintenance update and is free to users with current maintenance. If you need to renew please contact us.
Highlights of 4.2.1:
- Custom 3D LUT Interpolation improves accuracy, especially for CSP LUTs with high dynamic range output.
- Explicit Retiming Support: RV's Retime node now supports retiming with an explicit frame to frame map. This will support any kind of retiming including looping, reverses, and holds.
- Pixel Inspector Update: Additional options for pointer style and more.
- CSP LUT files can specify "conditioning gamma" to improve accuracy.
- RVSDI (Nvidia SDI Only) More specific control of output SDI color transformations, including range control for RGB output.