- Intel Dual Core 1.6 GHz (2.48 GHz burst)
- Fiber optic connection (RJ45 LAN standard) Optional
- 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x HDMI combination
- 5 x USB (2 x USB 3.0)
- TAA compliance Optional
- TPM 2.0 Optional (Windows only)
- Optional wireless (external antenna)
- Optional VESA and ARM bracket
- 4K UHD with dual monitor support *
- 802.1x network authentication
- Centralized management via 10ZiG Manager
- TERA2-PCoIP portal processor
- Comprehensive multimedia experience
- 2 screen connections in the basic configuration
- Fiber optic connectivity optional
- Power over Ethernet (POE) optionally available
- VESA mount compatible
- Central management
This zero client is a seamless solution with dynamic properties and a performance capacity that meets the growing requirements of all expanding VDI environments.
The V1200-P, which was specially developed from an ecological point of view (CO2 emissions), has an average power consumption of only 7 W - half as much as the previous generations. This enables companies to save energy, reduce cyber risk and ultimately reduce their total cost of ownership.
This zero client puts an end to the work involved in operating, managing, maintaining and securing desktop PCs, but still meets the high demands of the users. With 4 USB ports, extensive multimedia playback, HD audio and support for multiple monitors, the V1200-P is the ideal choice for all VMware VDI environments.