Mellanox's 36-Port 40/56GbE switch system provides the highest-performing fabric solution in a 1U form factor by delivering up to 2.88Tb/s of non-blocking throughput to High-Performance Computing, HFT and Enterprise Data Centers, with ultra low-latency.
The SX1036 is ideally suited as a top-of-rack access switch providing 10GbE connectivity to servers and 40/56GbE uplinks to the next level of aggregation switching.In addition, this switch has a rich set of networking and application performance features that excel in any data center, making this switch the perfect solution for your network.
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) support
- Efficiency – Simple configuration. No need for QoS (40/56GbE vs. 10GbE)
- Easily scalable – UFM can maintain from 1 to 1000S nodes and switches
- Configure and manage the data centre from a single location
- Elasticity – low-latency on any node
- Arranged and organised datacentre – 40/56GbE high density – 4x less cables
- Unprecedented performance – Storage and server applications run faster
- IPv6 Ready
- IPv6 IPsec
- Key Features
- 36 40/56GbE ports in 1RU
- Up to 64 10GbE ports
- Lowest latency – 220nsec for 40GbE and 270nsec for 10GbE
- Low power – typical consumption 3 watts per port