The NEC SpectraView® 232 is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor with LED backlighting for colour critical applications with outstanding features and benefits for best picture quality and colour accuracy, outstanding ergonomics and economics.
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, precision engineers and anyone who cannot accept compromise on colour accuracy.
Key features and benefits of the NEC SpectraView® 232 also includes -
- Consistent Colour Viewing - with IPS 16:9 TFT display.
- Energy saving W-LED backlight - for uncompromising green productivity.
- Extraordinary Features - such as Digital Uniformity Control, Picture-in-Picture, USB Hub, 3D LUT colour space emulation, backlight ageing correction, DisplayPort.
- True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (75% size / 75% coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
- Future-proof Connectivity - as well as easier support of high resolution, IPS colour signal is assured with DisplayPort and HDMI connectors.
- Special Characteristics - Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness), Advanced NTAA, AmbiBright , Auto Black Level , Auto Brightness, Auto Contrast, AutoBright , CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection, DDC/CI compatible, Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp) , Direct Brightness and Contrast, EcoModes , GammaComp (14-bit Look Up Table and 16-bit processing), Integrated USB Hub (2 up, 3 down), NaViSet®and NaViSet®Administrator compatible, OmniColor : sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control, Overdrive, Programmable 3D LUT , Quick release Stand and Handle, Rapid Response Technology , RapidMotion, Self Diagnostics, TileComp ,TileMatrix ,TORO Design