NEC MultiSync® EA224WMi features an extremely thin LED backlight panel with IPS technology which results in an ultra-modern and slim design in combination with a premium feature set for the corporate office use. Ambient Light and Human Sensors enforce the sustainable product concept while offering improved ergonomics with 130 mm height adjustability. Moreover the display offers broad connectivity with three inputs DisplayPort, DVID and D-Sub. Thanks to its excellent IPS image quality with wide viewing angles in 16:9 screen format, it offers a high level of ergonomic comfort.
Ideal for the corporate that demand style and future proof technology.
- Ergonomic Office - full height adjustability (130 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Green Product Concept - Eco Mode and Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter, Ambient Light Sensor.
- Ambient Light Sensor - with Auto Brightness function always sets optimised brightness level according to ambient light and content conditions.
- Easy Control - of up to six displays in a multi-monitor configuration with ControlSync® technology.
- Human Sensor - detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- Feature Set for Perfect Office Use - Integrated Speakers, headphone jack and USB Hub provide excellent options for office communication.
- Special Characteristics - Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; ControlSync®; ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (130 mm) with 90° Pivot features; NaViSet Administrator 2; USB ver. 2.0 (4 down / 1 up); Versatile and easy installation (VESA standard) with NaViSet and NaViKey; WindowsVistaCertifiedLogo; sRGB Support; Ambient light sensor; Human sensor; Intelligent Power Management