NEC is ushering in a new era of visual experience with the MultiSync® EA244UHD.
The EA244UHD is a high performance IPS display with the latest 4K UHD (3840x2160) super resolution and accurate wide colour gamut capability. Offering the very latest DisplayPort connectivity (UHD at 60 Hz), as well as a range of DVI and HDMI inputs, this monitor can be used in many mission critical applications, where decision making is based on highly detailed, accurate and reliable image quality. Outstanding ergonomic comfort makes it very user-friendly and further enhances professional productivity.
- Rich detail and complete image overview - 4K UHD resolution 3840x2160.
- Uncompromising image quality and more realistic colour reproduction - 10-bit IPS AdobeRGB Wide Gamut Colour.
- Multi-source management - Advanced Picture-by-Picture to show simultaneously up to 4 different images from a variety of video inputs.
- Ergonomic Office - full height adjustability (130 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Minimize power consumption - Human Sensor detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- Comprehensive network-wide asset management and easier remote support - NaViSet Compatible.
- Expanded connectivity - 6 signal inputs (DVI-D, DP, HDMI, USB) and MHL connection for latest smartphone office productivity.
- Straightforward radiological review applications - DICOM Simulation.
- Special Characteristics - Ambient light sensor for optimized brightness levels; Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; ControlSync®; Cost Meter; DICOM Simulation; DisplayPort; ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (130 mm), swivel (170°), and portrait (90°); Human Sensor; LED Backlight Technology; NaViSet Administrator 2; Picture-by-Picture; Rapid Response Technology; USB ver. 3.0 (3 down / 1 up); Versatile installation (VESA standard), with integrated speakers (1+1 W); Windows 8 compatible; LED backlight technology