Professional 24 inch Colour Display. The NEC SpectraView® Reference 242 is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor using latest 10-bit AH-IPS with GB-R LED backlight for colour critical applications with many features and benefits for obtaining best picture quality and colour accuracy, whilst maintaining attractive value for money.
- Backlight Ageing Correction - brightness and white point.
- Ergonomically Mastered - comfortable viewing with ErgoDesign® and TORO™ design.
- Extraordinary Features - such as Digital Uniformity Control, Picture-in-Picture, USB Hub, 3D LUT colour space emulation, backlight ageing correction, DisplayPort.
- Facility to create and calibrate - thanks to the SpectraView® Profiler software.
- Consistent Colour Viewing - with 10-bit AH-IPS and GB-R Backlight 16:10 TFT display.
- True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (108.6 % size / 99.3 % coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
- Zero Defect Pixel Warranty - up to 6 months after date of purchase.
- Complete peace of mind - with a comprehensive 5-Year Warranty.
- Special Characteristics - Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness); Advanced NTAA; AmbiBright; Auto Black Level; AutoBright; Auto Brightness; Auto Contrast; Backlight Ageing Correction; CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection; DDC/CI compatible; Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp); Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes; GammaComp (14 bit Look Up Table) and 14 bit Gamma Correction; NaViSet Administrator 2; OmniColor™: sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control; Overdrive; Picture-in-Picture Mode; Quick release Stand and Handle; RapidMotion; Rapid Response Technology; SpectraView® Profiler Software; Self Diagnostics; TileComp; TileMatrix; TORO™ Design; Windows 8 compatible; Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter